Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will make the projects on c sharp and sql server

I will make the projects on c sharp and sql server












About:

I can make lots of jobs related c#.net and database SQL server. This projects or job  are full on online . I will make the projects  for you all as you want to project  ...This is front end and back end projects . Like  :
Online railway reservation system
Online bus reservation system
Online inventory management system
Online Hospital management system
Online Blood Bank management system and whatever you want ...
This is is an above simple examples i can make every programs related SQL server database back end and c#.net  window form front end .
I can also make many projects on c#.net  visual basic console application
I am professionally doing job on C#.net  and SQL server  database.


Thank you for  everyone !
Regarding : Muzaffar Memon

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment