Monday, July 30, 2018

I will Fix for you

I will Fix for you












About:

Welcome to my gig 

Sharen shambay here for you.

thank you so much for view my gig.

When you visit your website then shown "Error Establishing a Database Connection". But you don't know how to fix it? So don't worry my dear, I'm here, I will fix your issue in a moment.

If you have been surfing the web for a while, you have at least seen this error several times. Error Establishing a Database Connection is one of these courses that could be caused by several reasons.

Why you get the error?

you are getting the error cause WordPress is unable to establish a database connection. It could be that your database login credentials are incorrect or has been changed. It could be that your database has been corrupted.

So place your order and give me Cpanel login access. I will fix your issue in a moment.
Also if you have any query, don't hesitate please feel free ask me.I will be happy to more than assist you.

REQUIREMENTS

Your Website description.Content Text and Images.

You will be 100% Satisfied with my amazing work.

 Note : 

  • Please contact me before placing an order to avoid any confusion or can cancellation.
  • feel free to Contact Us.
  • I am 24/12 online

Thanks

Reviews


trucks3022:great job and helpfull

sharenshambay:thank you so much

garethdavis:Very professional and talented seller, understood my needs and completed them well before the deadline.\nWill be using again in the near future. \n\nThank you!

sharenshambay:thank you so much !

ahameedm:Great work, delivered before scheduled and would love to work with him again.Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment