Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do any sql database or access database work for you

I will do any sql database or access database work for you












About:

Hello everyone, i am Sadiq. I will do all your database related assignments and will assist you in solving any database related problems. Exclusively on FIVERR
I work on
  • Microsoft Excel
  • Microsoft Access
  • Mysql
  • MS Sql server
  • And lots more
  • And also connecting your android apps with Mysql database
I will walk you through understanding relational database and do all your office works and assignments for you.

What you will get for $5
  • Basic database assignments
  • Basic excel formula development
  • Documentation

For complicated tasks or large tasks that includes front ends and functionality, Please contact me and we will discuss and negotiate before order.
Thanks 
Hire me...................

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment