Monday, July 30, 2018

I will breathe fire into your project 5.0 (73 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Pakistan Member since Nov 2016 Recent Delivery 1 day About me I am a software engineer. I am expert in android application development, web designing, web development and game development. I have experience in different programming languages such as java, C# ,PHP ,C and C++. + See More

I will breathe fire into your project 5.0 (73 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Pakistan Member since Nov 2016 Recent Delivery 1 day About me I am a software engineer. I am expert in android application development, web designing, web development and game development. I have experience in different programming languages such as java, C# ,PHP ,C and C++. + See More












About:

I design and create databases with MySQL, Microsoft Access, Oracle DB, Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL, and other databases. In addition, I create models using MySQL workbench and other database design tools. In addition, I do data query optimization and database query design.

The main features included in this gig are

  • Database Design
  • Database Application on Android
  • Query Writing
  • Data Analysis

Kindly contact me before ordering with your requirements.

Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Reviews


berttholio:Understood the needs and accomplished on time.

basim_ahmad:excellent experience

harnell84:I don't think I need to say anymore than I've already said the last 5 gigs. This guy have done my entire mobile app and now have completed my admin panel in a short period of time. The design, the simplicity and his creativity is awesome. Just ask him and he'll provide you with all the information you need to make your decision to book him.

basim_ahmad:outstanding experience

angelinaabraham:Thank you so much a lot. Very helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment