Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design and build a robust database for you

I will design and build a robust database for you












About:

The past three years has seen me involved in Software Development andSystem Analysis and Design.

I have come to a conclusion that, databases are the backbone of every robust system and software.

With my skills in these areas,
I will help you design and build robust databases from the simplest to the complex logic for your business, system or software development (based on your requirements).

My main Database Management Systems of choice are MySQL and MS SQL.

I will provide you with the:

  • Database Schema (the Tables, Primary Keys, etc...)
  • Necessary SQL Queries
  • Database Schema Diagram
  • Entity Relationship Diagram in MS Visio


Provided File formats will be as follows:

  • Database Schema - sql
  • SQL Queries - sql
  • Database Schema Diagram - png or jpeg
  • ER Diagram - png or jpeg


I possess unique skills that drives me to deliver excellent and unique work to you.

I believe in optimism.

Lets get started!

Note:
It is important we discuss your requirements first.
Please contact before placing your order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment