Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do any database related task

I will do any database related task












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

 I am well known and having a lot of experience in data base.

I will provide solutions on Microsoft SQL Server, MySql, Oracle, & Access database.

I will provide y oucustomized end to end database solutions as per your customized need. You say and we have the expertise in our kitty right from 


  • Consultation
  • Database Design (Normalization, Constraints etc)
  • Database Creation (Tables, Views, etc)
  • Migration  within different databases
  • Programming (Query, Stored Procedure, Triggers, CRUD Operations )
  • Management Plans (Auto Backup, Mirroring, Data Recovery).
  • Data Import or Export (Any Format)
  • Database Modelling (ER diagrams, etc)
  • Create Report as per your needs.

Note:
Contact us prior to ordering with your requirement. After discussing we can identify the exact Efforts, Cost & delivery time.

Reviews


ammarrana:Amazing experience as the expert was able to help in very short amount of time. First time working with him, but definitely gonna work again.

mikram:Thanks.

patrick2020:I had problems with loading my products into my store! \nFor some reason I could not contact the original store builder team after many attempts.\nI came to fiver and found a good man that could do the job for me here and I am very pleased with his results. I now have a great looking and fully working store.\nGreat job, and thank you.\nCheers,\nPatrick

mikram:Outstanding Experience!

mkharlab:Great work! Will order again in the future


No comments:

Post a Comment