Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create perfect and responsive website in php and wordpress

I will create perfect and responsive website in php and wordpress












About:

Hi there! welcome to my gig. I am a Web Developer and i am having 3 year experience in web developing. I will create a perfect, clean and responsive website for you and i am 100% sure you will be very happy with my work so just proceed to order and i promise you that i will never disappoint you. 

My service Features are:

  • Responsive Design
  • eCommerce
  • Redirect you from HTTP to HTTPS
  • secure websites
  • User / Admin Dashboards
  • Login / Signup / Forgot password pages (Fully Functional)
  • Working on MYSQL / ACCESS Database
  • Sending and receiving E-mails (Functional)
  • Export your Form / Tabular data to:
  1. PDF
  2. CSV
  3. EXCEL
  4. PRINT VIEW and much more.

Also Create a Websites for:
  • WordPress
  • educational
  • Health
  • Business
  • Wedding etc

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment