Monday, July 30, 2018

I will work for sql server,mysql,sqlite

I will work for sql server,mysql,sqlite












About:

I will work on the databases like SQL Server, MySql, Postgr, SQLite etc.

1. I will write any complex Stored procedure,Query, View, Function,Indexes or any other database object.

2. Help you to design database.

3. Query optimization and performance tuning.

4. Can write CLR-Stored procedure

5. Data import export utility

You can get any reply within 3 hours.


Reviews


scott1000:Good Experience!

sergiom:Fantastic person to work with! I'm so sorry that I made you miss the delivery deadline - it was working from day 1!

absofttech:Outstanding Experience!

craige:Outstanding Experience!

absofttech:Clear requirement and fast response. Great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment