Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will install and setup oracle for you

I will install and setup oracle for you












About:

I can setup Oracle Real Application Clustering on your Server or Virtual Machine. Also other DBA services can be provided at your request.

Reviews


ogdonald:great communication, very informative and keeps a good relation with customers.

tariqjumani:It was a pleasure working with you. Great experience.

l07saibr:Tariq is very fair and reasonable! Be nice to him and he will return the favour. Hard worker fantastic communication with quick replies and keeping me posted throughout the process despite the time difference.\r\n\r\n\r\nThanks!

tariqjumani:Thanks brother. I do have an excellent experience working with you.

keisha17:Thank you so much Tariqjumani, you when above and beyond in assisting. Look forward with working. Please continue to be as nice you are. Stay Blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment