Monday, July 30, 2018

I will make database projects with front end and erd

I will make database projects with front end and erd












About:

  • If you really want the best DATABASE development for your PROJECT or assignment, I have those skills and expertise, that will match the individual requirements of your database project, assignment. Successful database development depends on working with the right database programmer, having a great idea for the database is just the beginning.  
  • Beside developing database projects, you can hire me for getting best suggestions and solutions about your project you are going to start.
  • I can also design Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) for your project.
  • I can normalize your database up to 3rd normal form.
  • Your project will be divided in different modules and each module will be completed and tested by developer of that specific field.
  • End product will be satisfactory, and it will be all according to your requirements.
  • Moreover I specialize in Oracle, but I am also versed in other major relational databases like MySQL. 

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER 

Reviews


barlevi:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

gorgarp:Amazing job!

junaid_ahmad:Thanks :)

gorgarp:Great experiance

junaid_ahmad:Thanks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment