Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will work with your Preferences, making sure you are kept Satisfied throughout the Order, + See More

I will work with your Preferences, making sure you are kept Satisfied throughout the Order, + See More












About:

I am a professional developer capable of writing any type of code and design any type of database you want. i have a 2-3 year experience in the field and have programming since.

My Skills include:
  • MySQL
  • SQL
  • SQLite
  • Designing and Making a database with constraints
  • .NET Frameworks (C#, VB, C++)

I can work in the following environment or IDE's:
  • MS Access
  • Visual Studio
  • Oracle
  • Linux

NOTE: Please contact me before Starting the job inorder to discuss the time frame and budget

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment