Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will assist you to solve any problem in MS Access, SQL and VBA, for one hour.

I will assist you to solve any problem in MS Access, SQL and VBA, for one hour.












About:

I will assist you to solve any problem in MS Access (VBA & SQL), for one hour.

I can do everything you want, from simple tables, queries to complex databases applications.

I'm using the MS Access and VBA/ SQL since 1995.

Just send me a simple description of the requirements.
Please don't order, without a prior discussion.

Reviews


daggydaniel:Did everything expected and more

ioanaprof:Excellent client. Thank you!

wizardofphl:John was fast and accurate with his work. He delivered exactly what I asked for on the first try.

ioanaprof:Excellent client. Thank you!

daggydaniel:On time and great work


No comments:

Post a Comment