Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will provide you Satisfactory and Productive work 4.9 (71 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Pakistan Member since Apr 2017 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 17 days About me I am freshly graduate Software Engineer from COMSATS University.I have done many projects throughout my graduation.I am expert in c,java,database and computer networking.You will find me very communicative when you approach me.

I will provide you Satisfactory and Productive work 4.9 (71 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Pakistan Member since Apr 2017 Avg. Response Time 1 hour Recent Delivery 17 days About me I am freshly graduate Software Engineer from COMSATS University.I have done many projects throughout my graduation.I am expert in c,java,database and computer networking.You will find me very communicative when you approach me.












About:

I have high experienced in designing database through mysql server.I have done many projects in databases.I can do following tasks.

I'm offering professional design of database model as per your requirements with 100% quality and if also  need database model implementation, I'll be able to implement it in Ms Access and MySQL as per approved design model.

i will design following diagram for you
  • Entity relation diagram or ERD
  • Class diagram
  • Data flow diagram or DFD
  • UML diagram
  • Use case diagram
 
Try me once,you'll come back over & over, I promise

Please contact me first before placing the order 
You can contact me on anytime, i will be surely available for you

Reviews


nesshie:awesome! fast!

sannan_ali:Awesome buyer\nGreat experience

jakim100:Very fast.…………………………….

sannan_ali:Outstanding experience

wkapall:Fast answer, easy to communicate with, fast deliver. Just explain the requirements in details, so he can able to deliver best of his work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment