Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will design databases in mysql and access

I will design databases in mysql and access












About:

Design overview
I will provide data base design in access and SQL comprising of;
  • Tables,
  • SQL code
  • Tables in Xampp
  • Schema diagram

More services
  • I will export access database to SQL code
  • I will convert tables to SQL code
  • I will Export SQL code to Access database
  • I will create database schema
  • I will create DFDs
  • I will create Entity relationship diagrams

Reviews


recocross:this is my second order with itinstructor. Amazing job and defiantly will order again....

itinstructor:Wonderful experience !

recocross:Amazing experiance. delivered way before the due date... very profissional, fast response .... definatly will order again.

itinstructor:Outstanding experience!! looking forward to working with you

iffy98:Thanks for everything


No comments:

Post a Comment