Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will do any database job

I will do any database job












About:

Ms access database .
You will get:
  • Unlimited Revision.
  • Guaranteed Satisfaction.
  • Money Back guarantee.
  • Low Price Rate.
  • Modern Layout database.

What can I do?
  • Design and develop database.
  • Database Assignments
  • Physical and Logical Design.
  • E-R diagram EER diagram.
  • Data analyzing and Normalization.
  • Data Flow Chart.
  • Relationship between Tables.
  • Vb Coding (Macros, Modules, Behind form vb and etc.
  •  Database Structure:
  • Tables Definition of data fields
  • Queries retrieve data
  • Forms Enter and view data (Called User Interface).
  • Reports Hard copy Printout
  • Macros Call function or Use for Auto function.
  • Vb code force database to execute functionality fast.
I can design the following:
  • CRM db
  • HRM db
  • Staff Mangent db
  • School management db
  • Product Stock Handler.
  • Company Asset db
  • Real Estate db
  • General Stores db
  • Assignments db
  • Sales and Purchases db etc.
 
Note: You must be Contact me before doing any activity on My Gig.
Thank YOU

Charges will be depend on your project or DB.

Reviews


babelcorp:Fast, accurate, detailed oriented and efficient

marysanam:Great Buyers,I always thanks him.

rdjohns2:Another job well done. My favorite fiverr!!!!!!!!!

marysanam:Super Great Buyer.\r\nThank You.

rdjohns2:great as always


No comments:

Post a Comment