Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will generate and connect database with websites

I will generate and connect database with websites












About:

My first priority is to fulfill client needs and requirements related to project. I am much experienced and will give my work full attention and time , which this work requires the most. I can make your work useful , helpful , attractive , memorable and attention seeking by my abilities , which not every one can do . I may do not have very much knowledge , but what I do , Always do my work with full sincerity and attention. I can work on and with following languages and Softwares .
  1 - Java programming
  2 - HTML5
  3 - SQL/MySQL
  4 - CSS
  5 - Microsoft access
  6 - Microsoft word
  7 - Microsoft visio
  8 - C
  9 - Database Programming
 10 - Data entry

Reviews


ahmed2393:did a great work in less time,will definitely work with him again.. recommended

faisal98:Great experience

mistercoolpants:He's a good worker , good human being really recommend him

faisal98:Such a great friend :)

mistercoolpants:good worker


No comments:

Post a Comment