Monday, July 23, 2018

I will help you completing any sql server task

I will help you completing any sql server task












About:

I will help you in following tasks to get completed.

  • Writing and tuning complex sub queries, T-SQL stored procedures, functions, and triggers
  • Design, develop and implement database systems based on customer requirements
  • Optimize database systems for performance efficiency
  • Preparation of database designs to support reporting requirements
  • Ensure data quality and integrity in databases
  • Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures
  • Participate in database design and architecture to support application development projects
  • Perform data back-ups and restore
  • Create Monitor Application Related Jobs
  • Perform data analysis

Reviews


pjb123:i will definitely use again and again! Thanks for a job well done!\n\nPJB

xbpearl:You are a pleasure to work with.

safohama:I have used so many programmers in Fliverr before where I am satisfied. But this instance is special to me because I really appreciate the service and patience from the programmer. He works with his heart and mind. He does not focus too much on financial gains but the outcome of his work that he cares so much. I would not hesitate to use his expert

johnniefields:This guy is amazing. It was a pleasure working with him!

xbpearl:Thanks for doing business with me and you are awesome for sure. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment