Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will help you model your data and write a fresh query by your needs

I will help you model your data and write a fresh query by your needs












About:

I am a BI Developer with solid experience of 6 years, working with Big-data & rational SQL DBs, writing any kind of query you can think of.

Please send me a private message before placing an order - I will take care to any of your needs :)


I will help you do anything you need in SQL:

  • Fix your existing query

  • Write a brand new query for you following your business/technical logic.

  • Help you think about new approaches and Modeling (improve the table schemas) to your data.

Reviews


liranschved:Superb work!

haimsimon157:professional, accurate, best job ever !

orwolf:Shay is very experienced and professional. The communication was excellent. I'll use his services again soon for sure

shayms88:Thank you for the kind feedback. It was easy to work with you too :)

leo_doghero:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment