Monday, July 23, 2018

I will develop as per your requirement.

I will develop as per your requirement.












About:

I can work on any type of website or project you want to build on WordPress. I have 4+ years of experience in PHP language and working in other various framework and CMS, So if there is any kind customization in WordPress site, Theme or plug-in then I can do that.

It's like you imagine I develop.

In terms of services I can do:

  • I can customize or upgrade your current website.
  • I can solve Bugs and any kind of issues.
  • I can convert existing website into WordPress.
  • I can create website from scratch.
  • I can update whole website to new design
  • I can install WordPress and theme
  • I can create API
  • I can scrape Site

So just try my gig once and you will be habitual.

Thank You,
Pringal Gigaiya

https://pringalgigaiya.com

Reviews


jayson254:thank you so much pringal,he helped me sort out my website,fixed the code and ssl issues,\ni highly recommend Pringal to any one out there for providing full It solutions,\n\nGreat value for money and great communicator,follows instructions and goes beyond expectations

pringal:Excellent Experience !! Very good person to communicate.

jayson254:thank you so much pringal,he helped me sort out my website,fixed the code and ssl issues,\ni highly recommend Pringal to any one out there for providing full It solutions,\n\nGreat value for money and great communicator,follows instructions and goes beyond expectations

pringal:Excellent Experience !! Very good person to communicate.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment