Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will design data warehouse for you

I will design data warehouse for you












About:

I carry a rich IT experience of 3 years with expertise in building data warehousing. You might be seeking to cleanse your data that will help you to build your business. If you're looking to migrate your data from one source to respective destination then it's the right place to get it done. Apart from your data migration, I'll design the mapping documents of the process.
You just need to help me with the ETL tool and rest leave on me.
Unlimited revisions until you're not satisfied.

Reviews


kingdaniel478:To create a data warehouse.

rajan16:Very calm and understandable. Would like to work with you again.

kingdaniel478:To create a data warehouse.

rajan16:Very calm and understandable. Would like to work with you again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment