Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will do your ms sql related task

I will do your ms sql related task












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
As a database designer ,I have hands on involvement in :

  •  Composing SQL Queries, 

  • MS Access, 

  • End to end DB work 

  • Master in MS SQL Server , 

  • Works and put away methodology 

  • Outlining ER Diagrams/Data model 

  • Changing over ER model to Relational model 

  • Having great involvement in making UML charts(Diagram) 

  • Normalization(1st,2nd and third) 

Before Place an order please contact me..:)
Thanks Ali Saleem

Reviews


nahidah93:Fast delivery and excellent service thank you

ali_saleem:Thank you.:)

lanisha:Awesome worker!

ali_saleem:thank.:) you

lovefineart:A great experience! Ali got right back to me and we worked through the project smoothly and the goal wash achieved. I will use him again in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment