Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will design erd and develop mysql database projects

I will design erd and develop mysql database projects












About:

I will design entity relationship diagram (ERD) and develop database as per your requirement within shortest possible time. 

I am a student of computer science and i have design many entity relationship diagrams and develop many database projects of myself. I'm expertise of database project design and develop in Oracle, MySQL and MS Access. I will do:


Database Design Related

- Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD)

- Enhanced Entity Relationship diagrams (EERD)


Database Strucuture & Coding Related

- Database Normalization

- Programming (Stored Procedures,Package,Function,Trigger)

- SQL Queries.

- Creation of Table, View, Sequence.

- DML script for INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE.

- Data Export/Import

- Database/Data Migration

- Database Backup


Graphical User Interface (GUI)

- Mysql

- MS Access.


**What you will get in $10?

- A Database with maximum 5 tables include

-  Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD)

-  Design Table with Normalization & Table creation Scripts.


Note: 100% satisfaction and money back gaurantee


Please inbox me with requirements before ordering

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment