Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will do oracle sql or php mysql database projects and queries

I will do oracle sql or php mysql database projects and queries












About:

I will create SQL ,MYSQL,MS ACCESS and Oracle Database projects within deadline.

I will complete Database projects using SQL ,MYSQL,MS ACCESS or using Oracle.  Exclusive on Fiverr               

Hi!!! 

I am khawar Hussain I am a software Engineer .


[Contact Me Before Ordering]

Are looking for database help? Then you are at the right place. I have almost 2+ year experience in databases.

Mainly-
  • Developing MS Access, MS SQL or MySQL database applications with Professional Interface using .net

I will create
  • Database Tables
  • Required MySql Queries
  • Database Desgining
  • Normalization

-- Guaranteed: Unique work
-- 
Guaranteed: Delivery on time
-- Guaranteed: Within budget


You are most welcome to negotiate the budget.

Please remember prices varies according to project specification

Note: message me before placing order thanks

Reviews


scgllc:Skillful seller with great communication and know how. One of the very best that I have encountered so far.

khawar_hussain:Thank you sir

geoartists133:Great work done by khawar_Hussain. highly recommended.

khawar_hussain:Thank you sir

summerashraf:Excellent Experience. High quality and fast delivery.\n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment