Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will create ms access, ms sql and mysql databases

I will create ms access, ms sql and mysql databases












About:

                Exclusive on Fiverr               

[Contact Me Before Ording]

Are looking for database help? Then you are at the right place. I have  20+ year experience in databases.

I have worked in following DBMS:
  • MS SQL 
  • MySQL 
  • ORACLE
  • SQLite
  • MS Access Database

I can help you in your full project from scratch or in the already working project. Your Full project may include:
  • ERD (Entity relationship diagram)
  • Table creation from queries
  • Custom Queries
  • Normalization of ERD (Up to Level 3)
  • Documentation
  • Integration with existing frontend 
  • Other requirements according to project details

Please remember prices varies according to project specification.

Reviews


hollywatkins260:I really feel bad that I didn't purchase her help sooner! So wonderful to work with. Was thorough and asked great questions to make sure she understood what we asked. Turn around time was unbelievable. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

pilarfernandez:it was great to work with you

cuyogordo:The experience working with Pilar was just amazing, she is so professional and I definitely recommend her work, she had an excellent communication and great attitude. We´ll defenitely work together soon!!

pilarfernandez:muy buena experiencia

cuyogordo:This was a great experience, I will defenitely recommend you all her services. I will contact her soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment