Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will write any kind of mysql,mssql and mongodb queries

I will write any kind of mysql,mssql and mongodb queries












About:

Hello everybody

I can create / debug any MySQL,mongodb and mssql  queries you want 

also i can do any PHP related to MySQL 

the number of queries is not fixed , just contact me for more details about your request 

Just try me and will come up to your expectations.



   It is very important to contact me before ordering my gig very very important 

Reviews


musayyab2001:He is such an amazing person and really expert in what he does, and he has such a good communication he answered all of my questions. He is definitely recommended A+++++

abdulwakeel578:great communication and very helpful person.

norac1564:good work.

abdulwakeel578:great communication.

nrshcse:Good Service !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment