Friday, July 27, 2018

I will write sql plsql and develop forms n reports

I will write sql plsql and develop forms n reports












About:

Having 12 years experience working with Oracle in my locality I offer myself to help you with :

  1. Database Assignments.
  2. Write complex SQL queries.
  3. SQL query optimizations.
  4. Create output in .xlsx, XML, CSV from Oracle Tables.
  5. Write complex PLSQL procedure, function and packages along with Database & DML Triggers.
  6. Develop software with Oracle Forms with attractive GUI along with Reports.
  7. Data conversion from Excel or Access to Oracle and Vice Versa.
  8. Install Oracle and its components in Windows / Linux (Red hat and/or Oracle Linux).
  9. Fox pro, MS Access and Excel

I am a full time professional contractor and always available online to maintain easy and fast communication to provide quality work. I am seeking the related job to use my skills and experiences in the best possible way. Based on my skill and previous experience, I am 100% confident to do a great work for you. 

Looking forward to work with you with Cheers !!!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment