Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will do ms sql,ms access database related work

I will do ms sql,ms access database related work












About:

Hi,

Are you tired for creating databases using MS SQL ? don't be concerned you're right place here.I have proven practical knowledge in database field as a operation analyst(SQL). I will do your any scripting work relevant to the Microsoft SQL server. 

You should not worry about the output I will do revisions until you receive the expected outcome. 

I can do

  1. Writing a SQL view for querying purpose
  2. Writing a stored Procedure
  3. Writing a trigger 
  4. will create database using following key factors,
Primary Key
Foreign Key
Unique Key
Composite Key
Index Key
Triggers
Functions
Procedures
Cursors
Temp Table

will support for MSSQL server 2005, 2008, 2012 Versions

Basically I will measure the price according to your requirement and scripting code lines. Basic GIG includes 
Depends on your requirement I will deliver this within 1 day

                                             ***MONEY BACK GUARANTEE***

      **Please contact me before you placing an order**

Thanks!
Iroshan arunathilaka.

Reviews


panesarpsp:Amazing work, within the time specified, will definitely use his services again.

iroshan89:Thank you very much and its a pleasure to work with a person like you

steeve_ab:Grate its a outstanding work.

iroshan89:Thank you very much..

panesarpsp:Amazing work, within the time specified, will definitely use his services again.


No comments:

Post a Comment