Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will upload data to Contact, Accounts, Leads, Opportunities, and up to 2 custom objects.

I will upload data to Contact, Accounts, Leads, Opportunities, and up to 2 custom objects.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will upload your data to the objects specified in your order. 

I have experience working tens of thousands of records in a single upload. I also have experience uploading records in stages to accommodate complex data relationships. 

I can use Data Loader or the Data Import Wizard based on the your licensing edition.

I can also make recommendations for improving Salesforce object structures. 

Reviews


jkdrucker:Very knowledgeable, professional and prompt.

andrew_dm:A pleasure to work for!

karlsat12:Extensive knowledge of Salesforce and ability to understand my custom requests is ideal.

andrew_dm:Pleasure to work with!

codyjulia:SuPeR FaSt!! Great communication! Very nice to deal with! This seller is on his way to being a Top Rated Seller! Thanks so Much A+++++++++


No comments:

Post a Comment