Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will develop database application with high quality

I will develop database application with high quality












About:

I would like to offer my services for building database applications.

The services that I would like to offer are:

MS Access:
views, procedures,functions and triggers, Query Optimization, Forms amp; Reports, VBA

Oracle:
views, procedures,functions and triggers, Query Optimization, matrix queries

MySQL:
views, procedures,functions and triggers, Query Optimization, database optimization, users management and indexing

MSSQL:

views, procedures,functions and triggers, Query Optimization, SQL CLR C# and API integration.

Reviews


sumitmunjral:recommended

muhammadmuazzam:Thank you for cooperation

sumitmunjral:will order again

muhammadmuazzam:We are working on agreed plan for multiple orders so its up to client to assume working communication level.

sumitmunjral:Good work. Getting more done


No comments:

Post a Comment