Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will import from excel or word, create queries, forms, reports and a switchboard.

I will import from excel or word, create queries, forms, reports and a switchboard.












About:

I will import your document from excel or word and create a database. I will sort, filter and create queries, forms and reports as well. I will also create a switch board for you for just $5. I am also willing to assist further if needs be, just let me know and we can come to an agreement.

Reviews


fernandolazo:Great, thanks for your help!

harris0501:Slow work and not 100% satisfactory

authorbrian:This was a detailed requirement which Shanique understood and was able to complete in a short timeframe. And with great communication and achieving target quality and target dates.

shanique__:Outstanding Experience!

abdulazizsj:Outstanding performance!


No comments:

Post a Comment