Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will create database in mysql, ms sql,oracle and ms access

I will create database in mysql, ms sql,oracle and ms access












About:

Mysql+ms sql+ms access
php+css+html

About Me:
    My name is "Arslan Farooq". I will Design and Create your Database. I have good Experienced.Believe in strong customer relationship & i will never let you down.

My Skills:
  •  ERD
  • Mapping
  • EERD
  • Schema Diagram
  • Normalization(1NF upto 3NF)
  • Create database 
  • create tables with queries
  • Documentation
**********************************************************
  • I will provide highly efficient Code.
  • Easy to Read.
  • Detail comments.

Fully refundable if my work doesn't fulfill your requirements.
Time & Budget Depends on your work.

Inbox me Before placing any order for further details.
Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment