Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will do any task related to sql and data base

I will do any task related to sql and data base












About:

As database developer ,I have hands on experience in

  • Writing SQL Queries,
  • MS Access,
  • End to end DB work
  • Expert in MS SQL Server , 
  • Functions and stored procedures
  • Designing ER Diagrams/Data model
  • converting ER model to Relational model 
  • Having good experience in creating UML diagrams .. 
  • Normalization(1st,2nd and 3rd) 

Please Contact me before placing the order and discuss your issue.


Reviews


ayan_ch:This guy has the potential to go beyond the limts thank you so much.

waqaszulfiqar:Thank you so much.

ayan_ch:He's such a nice person. Helped me and listened to my complaints patently.

waqaszulfiqar:Such a nice guy.. love to work with

acpalacios:He is really easy to speak with and fast with the work so thanks for your help :)


No comments:

Post a Comment