Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will also provide you Work on urgent Basis with some little enhancement in amount

I will also provide you Work on urgent Basis with some little enhancement in amount












About:

I have a lot of experience in
           
    Database 
    ETL
    Data Warehousing
    Business Intelligence


I will give you best service in !
   
   SSIS
   Talent
   Pentaho Data Integration
   Postgres
   DB2
   My Sql (PHP)
   Web databases


I have a lot of experience in database Building , Data base Normalization and management, Warehouse etc.
I can model Warehouse using Star & Snow Flake Schema.I also have sound knowledge of Hadoop which is used for distributed parallel processing of Big Data.I also have a lot of experience in Tableau for Visualization of different Data set.I am expert of ETL(Extract,Transform,Load) & also a lot of experience in making star schema,snowflake schema.

My help includes :
24x7 Availability
Deadline Guarantee 
Privacy Guarantee
Affordable Price

Instructions for Buyers
Kindly Ask me in Private message before making offer ! 
Provide me your details in a Document !

Reviews


choosakura:Good to work with. Good seller for his fast delivery. Excellent job. Nice to work.

sohail212:Thank you bro

max20g:Amazing seller, fast respond, high quality, fair price, I really recommend him and definitely will work with him again

sohail212:Thank you so much ;)

musaabalqahtani:thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment