Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will build the data warehouse for client

I will build the data warehouse for client












About:

Name: Arifhusen Ansari

Experience: 6+ years

Skills: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS,Power Bi Reporting,Tableau, T-SQL, OLAP, OLTP, Data warehouse design,ETL, MDX, DAX, MSBI,Crystal Report, Working with Unstructured data like Generated by machines


Why you should hire me ?:  I have experience working as freelancer. I have also worked on UpWork. I have delivered my task on time. Always try to deliver the best solution to my clients with the help of my expertise and experience in different domain.

We are working for any client as it's our own company and so we always perform best.


Profile Brief:


With the total 6 years and 4 months of experience in design and development of business Intelligence Application. I have intensive knowledge of data warehouse design, Data modeling (Star and Snow Flake Schema), ETL (Data migration, Data transformation), Cube development, Report and Dashboard building, SQL and T-SQL Complex query build up and Optimization.

I have worked in SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Sql server development, T-SQL, Query Optimization, MDX, DAX and also worked in new reporting tools like PowerBI, Power Pivot, Power View, Data Zen and performance point and interactive reporting.


Reviews


igrowr:I thank Ansari very much because he helped me by doing the assignment, the result was perfect. One thing I liked was the delivery quality , and how fast he finish the work ! I recommend Ansari to people who need any help with data warehouse.

ansariarifhusen:one of the best client

taskyland:Thank you so much for this deliverable, great communication, excellent turnaround, HIGHLY Recommend and will use again. Very strong expertise in database development and all things database related.

ansariarifhusen:loved to work with client as it understand all aspects of project and help to understand requirement

taskyland:The seller is a superb service provider for all data warehouse projects and assignments. He is really great at communicating and made sure he understood what needed to be done. The deliverables were completed ahead of schedule. I highly recommend him for fast and accurate database services.


No comments:

Post a Comment