Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will set up complex forms and reports for your database including intricate VBA code

I will set up complex forms and reports for your database including intricate VBA code












About:

***********SALE -- For 1 week only $5 off all orders **********************


I will create a relational Database. The tables will be in 3rd Normal Form and will offer the best chance for preventing corruption.

I've been creating bespoke systems for companies for many years now and have a keen interest in improving efficiency. If your looking for a better way to manage your data then send me a message! I'm open and honest and if I didn't think I could help I wouldn't waste your time. 

Please feel free to contact me if you would like a custom quote!

Reviews


darlawalker:I had an excellent experience with this seller, who helped me interpret an Entity Relationship Diagram and create an MS Access database for an informatics project. High quality work, excellent knowledge and great communication. Turnaround time was fast. I will absolutely use this seller again in the future and highly recommend.

tomhendry1997:Excellent communication with the buyer. Very understanding and easy to work with. an overall great experience!

ein311:I needed a database to track inventory and sales, and Tom delivered! Absolutely fantastic communication and he hit every single requirement I needed.\nThe database is great, functional, easy to understand, and easy to use.\n\nThank you!

tomhendry1997:Ein311 was the perfect customer. Quick when responding and gives very detailed instructions. I will be more than happy to work with him again. Thank you very much for the tip!

jmark001:VERY HAPPY! Tom is great! Nice response time and a functional solution. Good to work with! jm


No comments:

Post a Comment