Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will design premium access and excel database for u

I will design premium access and excel database for u












About:

I am proficient in Microsoft technologies, I've worked as an MS Access Database. I created many databases like payroll management system, student information system etc, including work on structured query language and visual basic works.

I will create 

1)Accounting Database
2)Management Database
3)Custom Database
4) Ms Access Formula and Functions
5) Ms Access, Ms Excel Integration
6) Ms Excel Database
7)Custom Database
8)Create Queries(Simple and Complex)
9) Write Access VB Code for you.
10) Ms Access Formula and Functions

  • I can do excel data population
  • Database queries to insert, delete, update data from the database in optimal way
  • I can use mySql, MS sql  

You will be provided all the source files for FREE 
You will be given complete customer support. 
You can freely ask for multiple revisions






Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment