Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will provide you quality work or will refuse to take order and i always work with money back guarantee

I will provide you quality work or will refuse to take order and i always work with money back guarantee












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi
First of all thanks for visiting my gig
I am Usman and i am a computer science student at a well known university i can assist you regarding any problem which is related to database or any subject of computer science. Clients are always my first priority i will refund your money if required work could not done.
I am expert with following
  • MySql
  • Oracle
  • MS Access
  • SQL Queries
  • ERD's
  • 3NF

Reviews


mariocarcamo:Great experience

mianusman123:Very cooperative buyer highly recommended

ijet_mktg:great experience

mianusman123:Great Buyer \r\nWill definitely work again

kentuckyfox:Worked well


No comments:

Post a Comment