Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will do database-

I will do database-












About:

I will design and develop database as per your requirement within shortest possible time. 


I'm an Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) and I've strong professional experience & expertise of database project design and develop in Oracle, MySQL and MS Access. I will do:


Database Design Related

- Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD)

- Enhanced Entity Relationship diagrams (EERD)

- Data Flow Diagrams (DFD)


Database Strucuture & Coding Related

- Database Normalization

- Programming (Stored Procedures,Package,Function,Trigger)

- SQL Queries.

- Creation of Table, View, Sequence.

- DML script for INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE.

- Data Export/Import

- Database/Data Migration

- Database Backup


Graphical User Interface (GUI)

- Forms 10g, 11g.

- MS Access.



**For full professional database design and development with vast requirements & features. Please send me details requirement to identify require effort,delivery time & cost**


<<Please inbox me with requirements before ordering>>

Reviews


raselamin466:Quick delivery from this seller, highly recommended

bishwanathdas:Outstanding experience. Thank you.

sultanalshamri:Bishwanathdas is the best one that You can rely on

bishwanathdas:outstanding experience. Thank you so much.

britishfashion:Highly professional guy. Always recommend him for any database work!


No comments:

Post a Comment