Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will develop a custom microsoft access application

I will develop a custom microsoft access application












About:

Do you have stacks of paperwork that needs organizing?  Do you have tasks that needs automation, but you don't want to pay the price for expensive software?  Well, you have come to the right place.  A customized database application is what you need!!

I can create ANY software application customized to your specific requirements.  Please follow the below instructions before placing your order:

1.  Send a detailed request of your project
---What would like your application to look like at completion? If you know any sample databases, please provide a website as an example.
---What features would you like included in your application?
---How many users will use this application?
---Do you need remote configuration?
---Do you need password protection?
2.  I will review your request and respond to you.  Be sure I clearly understand your expectations.
3.  I will respond with confirmation of your expectations.  After we both agree, I will start your request.  
This will take place the same day of the request.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment