Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will solve database problem, sql, wordpress

I will solve database problem, sql, wordpress












About:

I am Professional Software Engineer doing web Development.

Did you write a query but result is not as expected?
With over 3 years of experience I can help you solve your problem!

The technologies i am using are

Bootstrap ,
Wordpress,
WooCommerce,
OPENCart.
PHP,
HTML5,
Jquery ,
JavaScript ,
AngularJS,
PDO,
mysqli,
mysql,

If you need several queries just order more than one gig.

Reviews


panther222:Excellent communication skills.

saqibmahay:Great experience :)

willyespinoza:PERFECT! Thank you. Super Fast Delivery as always.

willyespinoza:WOW! Insanely fast! AMAZING WORK! Thank you!

saqibmahay:Thank you for working with me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment