Friday, August 17, 2018

I will create complete database for you including tables, queries and (frontend and backend both)

I will create complete database for you including tables, queries and (frontend and backend both)












About:

(Contact before placing an ordering to avoid cancellation)

I can create database for you with or with frontend according to your requirements. Complete and satisfactory work is my first priority. Feel free to contact me i you want your work to be done on time with full satisfaction.
(Please remember prices vary according to the requirements of you project)

I will work on
  • MS SQL Server
  • c# (windows forms for frontend)

I can help you in your full project from scratch or in the already working project. Your Full project may include:
  • ERD (Entity relationship diagram)
  • Table creation from queries
  • Custom Queries
  • Normalization of ERD (Up to Level 3)
  • Documentation
  • Integration with existing frontend 
  • Other requirements according to project details

It's my first priority to have good relation with my clients, that's why I will deliver my work as soon as possible with 100% satisfaction Guaranteed and I will always be there for your queries.
Thank you !
 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment