Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I will support troubleshoot oracle,sql server and other dbms issues

I will support troubleshoot oracle,sql server and other dbms issues












About:

I am OCP certified (Oracle 12c) and have teaching as well as industry experience of more than 10 years in the field Database Administration, Data Analyst. i have full command on Oracle 12c/11g, SQL Server, My SQL.

Feel free for following task

i) Installation of all DBMS'S like Oracle 12c/11g, MY SQL, SQL Server
ii) Configuration of DBMS
iii) Maintenance and Managements of DBMS
iv) Backup and Recovery of Data
v) Creation and Alter Tablespaces
vi) Creation of Password File
vii) Database Security
viii) Concurrency Control
ix) Cloning
x) Migration
xi) Import and Export using different DBMS

and many more,,,
Review my youtube Channel, link is as:


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8GVW7XtwXCHeztZb_MYHbg/videos

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment