Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will integrate your ecommerce site with any payment method

I will integrate your ecommerce site with any payment method












About:

Move your data from csv, xls, txt, Mysql, Access etc to Mysq, Access, xls, csv in few hours

*** FROM ANY DATABASE TO ANY DATABASE ***

This depends of how much Gb of your data, 1Gig = less than 5Gb

I could transform about 100Gb of data

I'll just deliver the data in the format you need, for extra gigs you get the pentaho script



PS: Click the blue heart icon ❤ at the top left corner of the page and I'll love you forever 

Reviews


jqshost:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

pmisun:Great guy, reasonable price, 1:1 moved up and running local eMarketplace. 5 star recommendation!

omalave:Nice customer!

johnamuesi:Professional and experienced guy.\r\nHighly knowledgable and patient a pleasure to work with!

omalave:A GREAT Buyer and Person! Excellent customer!


No comments:

Post a Comment