Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will make professional logos.I will also make promotional videos for your Gigs and Business .I am expert in making and Customizing Themes and plugins etc.I am good in web languages like HTML5, CSS3 ,javascript , Bootstrap and Php etc. + See More

I will make professional logos.I will also make promotional videos for your Gigs and Business .I am expert in making and Customizing Themes and plugins etc.I am good in web languages like HTML5, CSS3 ,javascript , Bootstrap and Php etc. + See More












About:

Hi my name is Mehmood Qureshi.
 I will create awesome and standard diagrams for you.
I can analyze the system and create documentation for your system. I can design any UML diagrams on any tool 

I will create a high quality UML diagram starting at $10. I can create the following diagrams:

  • Class Diagram
  • Use Case Diagram
  • Data Flow Diagram
  • Er Diagram
  • EER Diagram
  • Flow Charts
  • Sequence Diagrams
  • Activity Diagrams
  • State Machine Diagrams
  • Any Diagrams With Your Requirements 
  • Hand Written To PDF or WORD Format


I will draw a any diagrams you want.
Unlimited revisions. I'm okay with minor changes like changing names.
I will Convert Hard copy of your Diagrams to Soft Copy with clear and Creatively.


Please Contact me Before you placing the Order.
Also I will Deliver to Source file with pdf , Word , png Formats 

Regards,
MehmoodQureshi

Reviews


victor1207:Really good over interaction with the seller, would totally recommend !

victor1207:Really good over interaction with the seller, would totally recommend !

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment