Friday, August 24, 2018

I will create professional access database for you

I will create professional access database for you












About:

Important:
  1.  ALWAYS CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING THIS GIG
  2. MENTION YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND AGREE ON TERMS FOR ORDERING THIS GIG


Proficient in Microsoft technologies, I've worked as an MS Access Database Administrator. I created many databases like payroll management system, student information system etc, including work on structured query language and visual basic works.

I will create 

1)Accounting Database
2)Management Database
3)Employee Payroll Database
4)Sales Database
5)Inventory Tracking Database
6)Custom Database(As per user requirement)
7)Integrating your Ms.Word Forms with Ms.Access database
8)Create Queries(Simple and Complex)
9) Write Access VB Code for you.
9) Ms Access Formula and Functions
10)Documentation for your database
11) Ms Access, Ms Excel Integration



I will help you with any of your database task, I am just one message away. Have a Nice day ahead!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment