Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will code oracle plsql, linux, unix bash shell scripts

I will code oracle plsql, linux, unix bash shell scripts












About:

Oracle PLSQL | Unix/Linux Shell Scripting | Oracle DBA 

Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Technology) - 4 years full-time course

Lead Oracle PL/SQL and Unix Shell Scripts developer with experience in basic Oracle Database Administration.

More than 6 years of experience working with eminent global IT companies on large projects.

Worked on database, ETL/data warehousing, enhancement / maintenance, and production support projects.

Can work on large/medium system analysis, development and maintenance projects,  as an individual contributor or as a part of the team.

Available to work on short tasks and, can also mentor and train you on the areas of my expertise.

IMPORTANT:

Please do not assume my availability, and let me estimate the task for time and cost before you place an order.

For $5 I will do very simple/basic task that requires half an hour to maximum one hour. Please read "Instructions to Buyer" section completely before placing an order.

I always do my best to provide the highest quality work to my clients, so please place an order with confidence.

Reviews


mike_be:Good work, available for follow up questions, thank you

rinkugautam672:Thanks Mike.

mike_be:Good work, available for follow up questions, thank you

rinkugautam672:Thanks Mike.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment