Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design erd, eerd, database schema, or normalize till 3nf

I will design erd, eerd, database schema, or normalize till 3nf












About:

I'm a Software Engineer with good experience in database management.

I will use my talents skills to provide you with outstanding work in following fields.

  • Draw ER/EER Diagrams
  • Create MySQL Database
  • Database Normalization (1NF/ 2NF/ 3NF)
I will provide ER/EER diagrams in multiple formats (PDF/JPG/PNG)

ER/EER diagrams will be drawn using draw.io , smart draw or e-draw max as you require

I will respond to your inquiries quickly.

To avoid misunderstanding and provide you with a timed and pleasant work experience please contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment