Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will design and develop database, erd,database design, queries,

I will design and develop database, erd,database design, queries,












About:

In this Gig I Offer the following :-

1. Design Database

a. Draw Entity relationship(ERD)Diagram.

b. Draw Enhanced Entity Relationship(EERD)Diagram.

2. Write SQL Queries and statements

a. Write complex Queries, Procedures, Triggers and Jobs.

b. Create tables, association b/w tables.

c Create Forms, Report, Views, Triggers.

d. DoNormalization.

e. Write DDL, DML and DCL Statements.

f. Do Query Optimization.

3. DBMS I use are:-

a. Oracle

b. MySql

c. Microsoft SQL Server

d. Microsoft Access

Please discuss your requirements before placing an order,after discussion I can identify exactly what you need, Cost amp; delivery time. Quality of work and delivery on time is guaranteed.

Reviews


carljohnson294:The best person on Fiverr to go with if you need anything computer related! Always will go with him, no one compares to the communication and dedication his has to his work! Plus, it's always A+++++++ work! Never can go wrong with him! Always Fast at what he does!

tariqhussainm:Johnson! I'm glad to have you back and work with you again, you are so professional and kind.I truly am happy to work with you.

carljohnson294:I have worked with many on Fiverr whether it was communicating to find the right person or the actual order.\n\nI have never had anyone else with the level of communication, understanding, and attention to detail on this website like him! If it is something to do with Computer Science, Database, Programming, etc. He is the ONLY ONE to go with!

tariqhussainm:Thanks for your kind words Johnson! I very much enjoyed working on your Database Design and Development project, I look forward to collaborating with you again.

smyreg:He was great


No comments:

Post a Comment