Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design, fix and change your database

I will design, fix and change your database












About:

Are you looking for an expert of database designer?  You are at the right place
I will design and create the database in Oracle, MySql, SQLite etc. 

My Services:
  • Database development (Tables, Views, etc)
  • Database Design (Normalization, Constraints etc)
  • Database Programming (Queries, Triggers, CRUD etc)
  • Database Modeling
  • ER Diagrams
  • Detect and Solve bugs
  • Data Security
  • Data Import & Export
  • Professional Database
  • Front End
  • Back-End on demand in Java, PHP, and javascript

I'll ensure you the quality of work and in time delivery. 
Customer Satisfaction is my first priority.

Please Contact me before placing an order for discussion.

Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment