Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will do any data entry excel work

I will do any data entry excel work












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">If you have a lot of work and you need help to enter data in Excel, I can help you!
My experience allows me to better organize the data and insert them in Excel with charts and graphs.
In particular, I can create:
*Tables
*Charts
*Graphs
*Flow Diagrams
*Data Cleansing - Removing Duplicates
*Handling Huge Records
*Data Analysis
*Data Arrangement
*Putting charts and color themes for presentation
*Converting pdf/doc/docx/rtf/txt/csv files to excel and vice-versa
If you have a special request please contact me and I will create a special offer for you.
Trust the experience and my knowledge of this tool!

Reviews


wavegroup:Great work!

dana79:Thank you!

anakinsky:Super as always with Dana. Merry chrismas ;)

dana79:Thank you! Merry Christmas!

prudential2:Perfect loved the delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment